Africa Economics Weekly
The Week Ahead
This weekly publication contains our key views on current trends and recent developments in Africa, and provides forecasts and detailed analysis of the events and data releases in the week ahead.
- Benefit from our unique independent analysis.
- Rapidly identify current market trends and their implications.
Understand and prepare for upcoming developments.
- 21 September, 2018 in Zambia slipping into crisis, SARB holds back
- 14 September, 2018 in SARB hawkish, Zambia’s debt troubles
- 7 September, 2018 in South Africa in recession, Focac summit, Kenya fuel costs
- 31 August, 2018 in Nigerian growth slows, MTN fined, Theresa May in Africa
- 24 August, 2018 in Angola turns to IMF, Rand wobbles, Zambia holds rates
- 17 August, 2018 in Rand worries, South Africa growth, Kenyan corruption
- 10 August, 2018 in Ghana Bank rescue, Mozambique debt talks
- 3 August, 2018 in Africa: Rate cuts continue, land reform fears overdone
- 27 July, 2018 in Inflation in Nigeria, violence in Mozambique
- 20 July, 2018 in Rebound in S. Africa, new policy worries in Nigeria
- 13 July, 2018 in Nigeria: Conditions improved in Q2
- 6 July, 2018 in Kenya rebounds as growth elsewhere slumps