Africa Economics Weekly
The Week Ahead
This weekly publication contains our key views on current trends and recent developments in Africa, and provides forecasts and detailed analysis of the events and data releases in the week ahead.
- Benefit from our unique independent analysis.
- Rapidly identify current market trends and their implications.
Understand and prepare for upcoming developments.
- 10 August, 2018 in Ghana Bank rescue, Mozambique debt talks
- 3 August, 2018 in Africa: Rate cuts continue, land reform fears overdone
- 27 July, 2018 in Inflation in Nigeria, violence in Mozambique
- 20 July, 2018 in Rebound in S. Africa, new policy worries in Nigeria
- 13 July, 2018 in Nigeria: Conditions improved in Q2
- 6 July, 2018 in Kenya rebounds as growth elsewhere slumps
- 29 June, 2018 in S. Africa employment, Nigeria targets imports again
- 22 June, 2018 in SARB under pressure, Nigerian budget signifies little