Africa Economics Weekly
The Week Ahead
This weekly publication contains our key views on current trends and recent developments in Africa, and provides forecasts and detailed analysis of the events and data releases in the week ahead.
- Benefit from our unique independent analysis.
- Rapidly identify current market trends and their implications.
Understand and prepare for upcoming developments.
- 18 April, 2019 in Stable inflation, Weak Q1 in SA, Emefiele’s legacy
- 12 April, 2019 in Weak South Africa weighs on regional outlook
- 5 April, 2019 in Moody’s holds fire, SA institutional worries grow, weak PMIs
- 29 March, 2019 in SA debt back under review, central banks’ dovish tilt
- 22 March, 2019 in Slow growth in SA, budget quandaries in Nigeria
- 15 March, 2019 in South Africa slowdown, SARB, no word from Buhari
- 8 March, 2019 in SA: Investment slump, power prices prolong Eskom pain
- 1 March, 2019 in Nigeria set for policy stability, renewed risk of Kenya cut
- 22 February, 2019 in Nigeria actually goes to the polls, South Africa budget
- 15 February, 2019 in Nigeria goes to the polls, South Africa awaits budget speech
- 8 February, 2019 in Eskom reforms, EFF manifesto, Nigeria faces crucial election
- 1 February, 2019 in Kenyan rates will remain on hold, but cuts elsewhere