Africa Economics Weekly
The Week Ahead
This weekly publication contains our key views on current trends and recent developments in Africa, and provides forecasts and detailed analysis of the events and data releases in the week ahead.
- Benefit from our unique independent analysis.
- Rapidly identify current market trends and their implications.
Understand and prepare for upcoming developments.
- 14 December, 2018 in Angola turns to the IMF, Nigeria stuck in first gear
- 7 December, 2018 in MTN dispute underlines Nigeria’s difficult business environment
- 30 November, 2018 in Cheaper oil both giveth and taketh away
- 23 November, 2018 in SARB hikes rates, Tanzanian nuts, Ethiopian reforms
- 16 November, 2018 in SA: Land reform escalates, SARB will hold rates next week
- 9 November, 2018 in South Africa’s mixed surveys, Mozambique’s debt
- 2 November, 2018 in Figures suggest weak recovery in Nigeria & S. Africa
- 26 October, 2018 in South Africa’s budget targets growth, while Nigeria tightens
- 19 October, 2018 in South Africa budget speech, Angolan recession, Ethiopian reshuffle
- 12 October, 2018 in Nene resigns, PDP picks candidate, Nigeria eyes eurobond
- 5 October, 2018 in Ghana’s revised GDP, Uganda hikes, Rand faces tough month
- 28 September, 2018 in African Rates: Loosening cycle spluttering to a halt