Africa Economics Update
This concise single-page publication contains analysis of events and economic or market issues affecting African economies.
- Receive rapid and insightful evaluations of new developments.
- Understand complex issues and their implications.
- Benefit from our forward-looking, predictive analysis.
- 6 November, 2012 in Is the pace of Nigerian credit growth a cause for concern?
- 1 November, 2012 in Ugandan rate cutting cycle close to an end
- 1 November, 2012 in South African PMI now consistent with GDP contraction
- 29 October, 2012 in Nigerian economy could be region’s largest by 2014
- 26 October, 2012 in Ghana on track to outperform
- 25 October, 2012 in South African bond markets shrug off deficit revisions
- 24 October, 2012 in South African rate cut in November now looks off the cards
- 19 October, 2012 in Kenya’s current account deficit remains its Achilles’ heel
- 18 October, 2012 in Angolan SWF is a (small) step in the right direction
- 10 October, 2012 in Nigeria likely to miss fiscal target for 2013
- 8 October, 2012 in South African rand still has further to fall
- 4 October, 2012 in What is economic cost of South Africa’s mining unrest?
529-540 of 550 of 46