Africa Economics Update
This concise single-page publication contains analysis of events and economic or market issues affecting African economies.
- Receive rapid and insightful evaluations of new developments.
- Understand complex issues and their implications.
- Benefit from our forward-looking, predictive analysis.
- 4 October, 2012 in What is economic cost of South Africa’s mining unrest?
- 2 October, 2012 in Pace of monetary easing to slow in Uganda
- 1 October, 2012 in South African manufacturing continues to struggle
- 28 September, 2012 in Weak Q2 growth to prompt further rate cuts in Kenya
- 24 September, 2012 in Kenyan growth to pick up but vulnerabilities persist
- 20 September, 2012 in South African rate cut still possible in November
- 19 September, 2012 in Widening current account deficit adds to concerns in S. Africa
- 18 September, 2012 in Central Bank of Nigeria still in wait and see mode
- 17 September, 2012 in Non-oil sector spurs modest pick-up in Nigerian growth
- 14 September, 2012 in Food inflation: no need to worry just yet
- 10 September, 2012 in No quick fix for South Africa’s mining sector