Africa Economics Update
This concise single-page publication contains analysis of events and economic or market issues affecting African economies.
- Receive rapid and insightful evaluations of new developments.
- Understand complex issues and their implications.
- Benefit from our forward-looking, predictive analysis.
- 19 March, 2019 in Ghana’s cedi: Worst now behind us
- 14 March, 2019 in South Africa: Economy has weak start to 2019
- 12 March, 2019 in Nigeria: Growth will slow in 2019
- 11 March, 2019 in S. Africa: SARB nationalisation would have little effect
- 7 March, 2019 in South Africa: (another) downgrade already priced in
- 26 February, 2019 in Nigeria: Early results point to narrow win for Buhari
- 20 February, 2019 in South Africa: budget reflects Eskom’s problems
- 19 February, 2019 in S Africa: Unemployment a structural obstacle, not cyclical indicator
- 14 February, 2019 in South Africa: Activity data suggest soft end to 2018
- 13 February, 2019 in South Africa: The economic costs of load shedding
- 8 February, 2019 in South Africa: Ramaphosa focuses on Eskom reform
- 7 February, 2019 in Kenya: Balance of payments risks easing
13-24 of 550 of 46