Africa Economics Update
This concise single-page publication contains analysis of events and economic or market issues affecting African economies.
- Receive rapid and insightful evaluations of new developments.
- Understand complex issues and their implications.
- Benefit from our forward-looking, predictive analysis.
- 11 October, 2018 in Ghana & Côte d’Ivoire: Cocoa cooperation remains limited
- 10 October, 2018 in Nigeria: Election options come into focus
- 4 October, 2018 in Angola: Weak recovery, growing debt problems
- 27 September, 2018 in Zambia: How a default could unfold
- 25 September, 2018 in Nigeria: MPC shifts tone (again)
- 21 September, 2018 in South Africa’s stimulus plan: Doing more with less
- 20 September, 2018 in South Africa: Divided MPC narrowly holds rates
- 18 September, 2018 in Rwanda: Growth will fall short of ambitious targets
- 12 September, 2018 in South Africa: a bumpy recovery
- 6 September, 2018 in Africa & China: Putting the Focac summit in context
- 29 August, 2018 in UK-Africa trade ties will remain limited
- 22 August, 2018 in South Africa: Revising down our rand forecasts