Africa Economics Update
This concise single-page publication contains analysis of events and economic or market issues affecting African economies.
- Receive rapid and insightful evaluations of new developments.
- Understand complex issues and their implications.
- Benefit from our forward-looking, predictive analysis.
- 13 June, 2019 in South Africa: Activity data point to a better start of Q2
- 12 June, 2019 in S Africa: SOE worries widespread, but few pose real risks
- 4 June, 2019 in South Africa: 2019 set to be even worse than 2018
- 28 May, 2019 in Angola: another year of recession
- 23 May, 2019 in South Africa: Rates on hold, but cuts likely in July
- 21 May, 2019 in Nigeria: Easing cycle will restart in Q3
- 15 May, 2019 in South Africa: Activity data point to grim result in Q1
- 14 May, 2019 in Kenya: More railway problems, commercial debt worries
- 10 May, 2019 in Zambia: Sliding towards a debt crisis
- 9 May, 2019 in South Africa: Economy ending Q1 on less gloomy note
- 17 April, 2019 in South Africa: Economy faltered in early 2019
- 16 April, 2019 in Nigeria: Emefiele’s legacy
1-12 of 556 of 47