Africa Economics Update
This concise single-page publication contains analysis of events and economic or market issues affecting African economies.
- Receive rapid and insightful evaluations of new developments.
- Understand complex issues and their implications.
- Benefit from our forward-looking, predictive analysis.
- 18 April, 2018 in South Africa: Growth slowed in Q1
- 16 April, 2018 in Uganda: Economy set to outperform in 2018
- 5 April, 2018 in Growth: Beware talk of an “African” recovery
- 4 April, 2018 in Nigeria: Rates on hold, but cuts likely later in Q2
- 28 March, 2018 in South Africa: Rate cut will be a one-off
- 26 March, 2018 in Ghana: Easing cycle continues
- 22 March, 2018 in South Africa: A weak start to 2018
- 19 March, 2018 in Kenya: Easing cycle restarts, CBK mute on lending cap
- 8 March, 2018 in South Africa: Land reform fears are overblown
- 6 March, 2018 in S. Africa: Growth already gaining steam in late 2017
- 5 March, 2018 in Kenya: Debt worries building
- 21 February, 2018 in South Africa: Painful budget prioritises smaller deficit