Africa Economics Update
This concise single-page publication contains analysis of events and economic or market issues affecting African economies.
- Receive rapid and insightful evaluations of new developments.
- Understand complex issues and their implications.
- Benefit from our forward-looking, predictive analysis.
- 14 August, 2018 in South African rand: Why always me?
- 13 August, 2018 in South Africa: Turkey parallels
- 6 August, 2018 in Mozambique: Debt offer suggests a deal is likely
- 1 August, 2018 in SA: Land reform: Market moves exceed economic risk
- 30 July, 2018 in Kenya’s central bank now likely to pause easing cycle
- 25 July, 2018 in Nigeria: Pre-election inflation fears misplaced
- 24 July, 2018 in Nigeria: CBN muddies the water
- 19 July, 2018 in SA: SARB talks tough, but rate hikes still unlikely
- 19 July, 2018 in Kenya: Fragilities easing, but not out of the woods yet
- 18 July, 2018 in South Africa: Retail sales suggest improvement in Q2
- 12 July, 2018 in South Africa: Contraction eased in middle of Q2
- 4 July, 2018 in South Africa: The Ramaphosa slump