Africa Economics Update
This concise single-page publication contains analysis of events and economic or market issues affecting African economies.
- Receive rapid and insightful evaluations of new developments.
- Understand complex issues and their implications.
- Benefit from our forward-looking, predictive analysis.
- 14 February, 2019 in South Africa: Activity data suggest soft end to 2018
- 13 February, 2019 in South Africa: The economic costs of load shedding
- 11 February, 2019 in Nigeria: Election offers chance for big policy shift
- 8 February, 2019 in South Africa: Ramaphosa focuses on Eskom reform
- 7 February, 2019 in Kenya: Balance of payments risks easing
- 6 February, 2019 in South Africa: Early signs point to weak start to 2019
- 31 January, 2019 in S Africa: Eskom debt risks overstated, but tough choices ahead
- 28 January, 2019 in Africa rates: Kenya on hold, Ghana & Angola will keep cutting
- 22 January, 2019 in Nigeria: Monetary policy hinges on election result
- 17 January, 2019 in South Africa: SARB abandons hawkish turn
- 16 January, 2019 in South Africa: Slight slowdown in Q4
- 3 January, 2019 in Kenya: Solid momentum, low oil prices boost outlook