Africa Economics Update
This concise single-page publication contains analysis of events and economic or market issues affecting African economies.
- Receive rapid and insightful evaluations of new developments.
- Understand complex issues and their implications.
- Benefit from our forward-looking, predictive analysis.
- 15 February, 2018 in South Africa: First thoughts on Zuma’s resignation
- 14 February, 2018 in S. Africa: Political drama masks economic recovery
- 13 February, 2018 in South Africa: What comes next for Jacob Zuma?
- 8 February, 2018 in S. Africa: Mining slumps, but manufacturing picks up
- 5 February, 2018 in Cape Town: Drought unlikely to derail SA economy
- 22 January, 2018 in Africa: Cuts on the cards in Kenya, Ghana, & Nigeria
- 18 January, 2018 in South Africa: SARB walks back its hawkish language
- 17 January, 2018 in South Africa: Economy remained strong in Q4
- 10 January, 2018 in S. Africa: SARB nationalisation would have little effect
- 19 December, 2017 in ANC: Ramaphosa rand rally reverses
- 13 December, 2017 in South Africa: Economy gathered pace at start of Q4
- 5 December, 2017 in South Africa: Economy getting into gear