Africa Economics Update
This concise single-page publication contains analysis of events and economic or market issues affecting African economies.
- Receive rapid and insightful evaluations of new developments.
- Understand complex issues and their implications.
- Benefit from our forward-looking, predictive analysis.
- 17 April, 2019 in South Africa: Economy faltered in early 2019
- 16 April, 2019 in Nigeria: Emefiele’s legacy
- 11 April, 2019 in South Africa: Activity data point to weak Q1
- 4 April, 2019 in Africa: Mixed year for agricultural production
- 3 April, 2019 in Nigeria: Fiscal fragilities building
- 28 March, 2019 in SARB’s inflation concerns fading
- 26 March, 2019 in Nigeria: Rate cut (another) hit to CBN credibility
- 20 March, 2019 in South Africa: Growth faltered in early 2019
- 19 March, 2019 in Ghana’s cedi: Worst now behind us
- 14 March, 2019 in South Africa: Economy has weak start to 2019
- 12 March, 2019 in Nigeria: Growth will slow in 2019
- 11 March, 2019 in S. Africa: SARB nationalisation would have little effect
1-12 of 546 of 46