Africa Economics Update
This concise single-page publication contains analysis of events and economic or market issues affecting African economies.
- Receive rapid and insightful evaluations of new developments.
- Understand complex issues and their implications.
- Benefit from our forward-looking, predictive analysis.
- 15 June, 2018 in EAC Budgets: Kenyan fiscal policy raises economic risks
- 14 June, 2018 in South Africa: Weak start to Q2
- 13 June, 2018 in West Africa: Easing cycles will continue
- 8 June, 2018 in Ghana: Balance sheet weaknesses ebbing
- 7 June, 2018 in Ethiopia: Springtime in Addis Ababa?
- 5 June, 2018 in South Africa: ‘Ramaphoria’ stalls in Q1
- 4 June, 2018 in Angola: Only a mild rebound in 2018
- 31 May, 2018 in E. African inflation: Still on track for rate cuts in 2018
- 25 May, 2018 in Pro-business reform in Africa: Angola stands out
- 24 May, 2018 in South Africa: Hawkish tone, but rates on hold for now
- 22 May, 2018 in Nigeria: Policymakers hold off, will cut later this year
- 17 May, 2018 in Nigeria: Long-delayed budget tells us little