Africa Economics Focus
This thematic publication addresses major issues, providing detailed analysis of developments that effect the outlook for the region’s economies.
- Receive comprehensive analysis of market and economic developments.
- Gain a deeper insight into issues that have a major bearing on African economies.
- Prepare for future opportunities and challenges.
- 5 March, 2015 in Low commodity prices spell an era of weaker growth for SSA
- 6 February, 2015 in Tougher times ahead after Nigeria’s election
- 8 January, 2015 in A bleak future for South Africa’s metals mining sector
- 11 June, 2014 in Why Ghana needs IMF help
- 12 May, 2014 in What another five years of ANC rule means for South Africa
- 9 April, 2014 in A look back at Zuma’s first term
- 11 December, 2013 in African consumer boom has much further to run
- 9 August, 2013 in Nigeria: naira devaluation on the cards
- 9 July, 2013 in South Africa’s rigid labour market to hold back growth
- 15 April, 2013 in A closer look at South Africa’s current account vulnerabilities
- 19 February, 2013 in The “two-speed” continent
- 12 February, 2013 in Buoyant domestic demand to support regional growth