Africa Economics Focus
This thematic publication addresses major issues, providing detailed analysis of developments that effect the outlook for the region’s economies.
- Receive comprehensive analysis of market and economic developments.
- Gain a deeper insight into issues that have a major bearing on African economies.
- Prepare for future opportunities and challenges.
- 11 February, 2019 in Nigeria: Election offers chance for big policy shift
- 29 November, 2018 in Taking the Long View: Africa in 2040
- 3 May, 2018 in China & Africa: Setting the record straight
- 21 March, 2018 in Africa: Debt positions fragile in face of economic shocks
- 23 February, 2018 in Why Africa won’t be the next EM powerhouse
- 12 October, 2017 in Making sense of Africa’s statistical muddle
- 3 March, 2017 in S. Africa: Growth to accelerate, but recovery won’t last
- 15 November, 2016 in African Debt: Troubles contained in a few countries
- 22 March, 2016 in Africa: Solid growth, no economic transformation
- 23 November, 2015 in The Myth of the “African Middle Class”
- 27 May, 2015 in Africa will struggle to capitalise on youthful demographics
- 25 March, 2015 in Nigeria: What to expect after the election