Africa Economic Outlook
This quarterly publication offers a comprehensive overview of the economic outlook for African economies over the next 12-24 months.
- Benefit from our unique, independent analysis.
- Make sense of the implications of current market trends and future developments.
- Clear views to help you make informed strategic decisions.
- 11 December, 2015 in Grim outlook for major economies, optimism elsewhere
- 24 September, 2015 in Alarm bells sound in key economies
- 24 June, 2015 in Slower growth in key economies
- 18 March, 2015 in A difficult year ahead
- 11 December, 2014 in Slowest regional growth since the late 1990s
- 15 August, 2014 in Cracks emerge in the “Africa Rising” story
- 6 June, 2014 in Growing pains
- 6 March, 2014 in Losing some shine
- 10 October, 2013 in Positive outlook but challenges lie ahead
- 17 July, 2013 in Positive growth outlook masks key country differences
- 15 March, 2013 in Strong domestic demand to help Africa outperform
- 17 October, 2012 in Solid growth amid global weakness