Africa Economic Outlook
This quarterly publication offers a comprehensive overview of the economic outlook for African economies over the next 12-24 months.
- Benefit from our unique, independent analysis.
- Make sense of the implications of current market trends and future developments.
- Clear views to help you make informed strategic decisions.
- 24 January, 2019 in Africa: Growth will pick up, despite faltering Nigeria
- 16 October, 2018 in Recovery losing steam
- 12 July, 2018 in Recovery will peter out in 2019
- 13 April, 2018 in Economic recovery will peak this year
- 29 January, 2018 in Getting back into gear
- 10 October, 2017 in A multispeed recovery
- 7 July, 2017 in Recovery in top economies will drive African rebound
- 16 March, 2017 in Africa’s economies finally turning the corner
- 7 December, 2016 in Tepid recovery as “Big Three” continue to struggle
- 22 August, 2016 in Gradual acceleration, but recovery will be slow
- 23 June, 2016 in Africa sinking?
- 24 March, 2016 in The worst is yet to come