Africa Chart Book
Key Data Summary
This monthly publication summarises recent developments in the region’s economies in chart form.
- Keep abreast of all of the key market and economic developments.
- Receive concise explanatory analysis.
- Evaluate and prepare for future challenges and opportunities.
- 28 February, 2019 in Nigeria: Buhari win sets stage for slow growth
- 30 January, 2019 in Africa: Most economies weak at turn of the year
- 20 December, 2018 in Africa: Uneven recovery hints at weak 2019
- 29 November, 2018 in Africa: Oil prices batter key economies
- 30 October, 2018 in Budget plans put focus on weak fiscal positions
- 27 September, 2018 in Africa: Growth stumbles, policymakers turn hawkish
- 30 August, 2018 in Turkey worries rock South Africa, less effect elsewhere
- 31 July, 2018 in Recent weakness appears increasingly broad-based
- 27 June, 2018 in Weak performance in key economies
- 9 May, 2018 in Higher oil prices a mixed blessing for Africa
- 20 April, 2018 in Winds of change reach Ethiopia
- 23 March, 2018 in Recovery gathering momentum