- 10 May, 2017 in Can Macron succeed where others have failed?
- 8 May, 2017 in Lingering risks limit relief to markets from Macron victory
- 8 May, 2017 in Macron victory provides relief but challenges remain
- 5 May, 2017 in Will Macron galvanise the French economy?
- 3 May, 2017 in Has Marine Le Pen gone soft on “Frexit”?
- 28 April, 2017 in French election pushed currencies down and yields up
- 28 April, 2017 in Will France’s economy help Macron or Le Pen?
- 27 April, 2017 in Macron can’t rely on National Assembly support for reforms
- 24 April, 2017 in Rally in French bonds unlikely to last, even if Macron wins in May
- 24 April, 2017 in Macron-Le Pen run-off raises hopes for French revival
- 21 April, 2017 in Key questions about the French election
- 20 April, 2017 in What does the French presidential election herald for markets?
1-12 of 17 of 2