- 12 January, 2018 in Commodities shrug off weak Chinese imports
- 11 January, 2018 in Have we got too excited about EVs?
- 5 December, 2017 in Copper supply not a problem, for now
- 6 November, 2017 in Too soon to get excited about nickel
- 6 July, 2017 in What do advances in vehicle technology mean for oil demand?
- 15 May, 2017 in Platinum: Short-term pain, Long-term gain
- 28 June, 2016 in Electric cars could be a game-changer for base metals
- 10 May, 2016 in How much of a threat are electric cars to PGMs demand?
1-8 of 8 of 1