US Election Reaction Webinar
In our post-election webinar, our Chief Economist Jonathan Loynes and Chief US Economist Paul Ashworth, brief clients on the results of the US elections, including the presidential race and Congress, and what those results means for the US economy and global financial markets.
What does the US election result mean for the economy and the markets?
- What do the results mean for fiscal, trade and regulatory policy?
- What is the likely path forward in the event of a close election?
- Do the results alter the outlook for Fed interest rate policy?
- Will Janet Yellen remain as Fed Chair?
- What does all this mean for equities, bonds and the dollar?
Would you like to attend in the future?
Our conferences and presentations are free to subscribers.