Annual Conference – US Tour 2018
Is the US economy in danger of overheating?
Paul Ashworth, our Chief North America Economist, discusses the following:
- Does the fiscal stimulus mean the Fed needs to hike rates more aggressively?
- Will inflation remain benign as the unemployment rate dips below 4%?
- Could a trade war cause significant damage to the economy?
Can Europe take up the baton?
Jonathan Loynes, our Chief Economist, discusses the following:
- Is the recovery cyclical or structural?
- When will the ECB hit the brakes?
- Is Brexit still a threat to the region?
The coming slowdown in China
Mark Williams, our Chief Asia Economist, discusses the following:
- How much damage would US tariffs do to China’s economy?
- How would China’s leaders react to any further escalation?
- How fast will China’s economy grow over the next decade?
What’s the outlook for the rest of the emerging world?
Neil Shearing, our Chief Emerging Markets Economist, discusses the following:
- How vulnerable are EMs to a US/China trade war?
- What impact will higher US rates have on EMs?
- Will China’s problems drag on other EMs?
- Where is the consensus wrong?
Would you like to attend in the future?
Our conferences and presentations are free to subscribers.