- 23 June, 2008 in Financial losses from the consumer credit binge to reach $700bn
- 19 May, 2008 in How much further will US house prices fall?
- 15 March, 2007 in What does the sub-prime crisis mean for the wider economy?
- 19 September, 2006 in Housing, inflation and the US economy: an update of our views
- 27 February, 2006 in Where will the housing slowdown hit hardest?
- 20 October, 2005 in US house prices have risen by a little over 50% in the past five years, leaving housing looking more
- 22 June, 2005 in US housing boom entering its final stages
- 20 July, 2004 in US house price boom set to end
- 28 July, 2003 in The US housing market is a bubble waiting to burst
- 2 December, 2002 in Mortgage refinancing in the US: the boom is over
- 30 April, 2002 in Is the US Housing Market a Bubble Waiting to Burst?
1249-1259 of 1259 of 105Search/Filter