UK Housing Market Update
- 13 April, 2021 in Rise in long-term interest rates won’t crash house prices
- 7 April, 2021 in Is build-to-rent investment about to take off?
- 23 March, 2021 in Has the pandemic changed housing demand?
- 8 March, 2021 in Our new UK housing forecasts
- 3 March, 2021 in Budget 2021: UK Housing Response
- 24 February, 2021 in Stamp duty extension would add to recent good news
- 23 February, 2021 in Arrears to rise when policy support is withdrawn
- 10 February, 2021 in Savings surge allows FTBs to upsize deposits
- 8 February, 2021 in Mass exodus drains demand from London and Midlands
- 4 February, 2021 in The future for city property
- 18 January, 2021 in New starts likely to remain weak as transactions slump
- 13 January, 2021 in Some drop in the London rent premium to be sustained
1-12 of 461 of 39Search/Filter