UK Commercial Property
UK Commercial Property Update
- 19 October, 2020 in Home working to cut office demand by up to 10%
- 16 October, 2020 in Weak lending to put pressure on investors
- 9 October, 2020 in London industrial demand suffers but rents to hold up
- 2 October, 2020 in Restrictions and WFH U-turn pose downside risk
- 1 October, 2020 in Hopes fading for a real estate bounce next year
- 22 September, 2020 in Eviction ban increases downside in 2021
- 18 September, 2020 in Is UK property fair value?
- 10 September, 2020 in No respite for larger shopping centres
- 28 August, 2020 in Limited downside risk to prices from Brexit
- 11 August, 2020 in Reservations about the hotel recovery
- 4 August, 2020 in Where next for office-based employment?
- 24 July, 2020 in Are we too gloomy about industrial?
1-12 of 475 of 40Search/Filter