Middle East & North Africa Economics
Middle East Economics Update
- 19 January, 2021 in Saudi recovery struggling to gather momentum
- 13 January, 2021 in Egypt: rising inflation to keep easing cycle on pause
- 5 January, 2021 in End to Qatar blockade not an economic gamechanger
- 21 December, 2020 in What to look out for in 2021
- 16 December, 2020 in Saudi budget: keeping a tight grip on the purse strings
- 7 December, 2020 in Adjusting our forecasts in light of COVID-19 vaccines
- 18 November, 2020 in Are the region’s currency pegs still credible?
- 13 November, 2020 in CBE to continue cautious loosening cycle
- 9 November, 2020 in Saudi recovery hopes dim
- 5 November, 2020 in How will Gulf governments finance budget deficits?
- 2 November, 2020 in What does the fall in price of oil mean for the Gulf?
- 14 October, 2020 in Egypt: lower inflation target would temper rate cuts
1-12 of 724 of 61Search/Filter