European Economics Focus
- 11 February, 2021 in Pandemic has improved Italy’s debt dynamics
- 10 February, 2021 in Spain set for short-term gains, but long-term pain
- 4 December, 2020 in The outlook for E-Z peripheral spreads after COVID-19
- 17 September, 2020 in Risk of inflation lower in the euro-zone than elsewhere
- 12 August, 2020 in Key lessons from Sweden’s Covid response
- 9 July, 2020 in Euro-zone unemployment will only peak in mid-2021
- 29 June, 2020 in Lasting blow to supply capacity is not inevitable
- 15 June, 2020 in Has the euro-zone done enough to avoid a debt crisis?
- 11 June, 2020 in TARGET2 imbalances set to balloon
- 20 May, 2020 in Will government debt be sustainable after the crisis?
- 6 February, 2020 in Euro-zone fiscal policy less effective than it once was
- 17 December, 2019 in France labour market progress not due to reforms
1-12 of 218 of 19Search/Filter