European Commercial Property
European Commercial Property Update
- 10 September, 2020 in Retail rents downgraded in euro-zone and CEE
- 2 September, 2020 in Oslo offices to suffer despite economic outperformance
- 13 August, 2020 in Yield compression still on the cards next year
- 12 August, 2020 in Revising our 2020 European investment forecasts
- 5 August, 2020 in Strength of Romanian industrial take-up to wane
- 4 August, 2020 in Where next for office-based employment?
- 31 July, 2020 in Is WFH a double-edged sword for Dutch offices?
- 30 July, 2020 in Slow consumer recovery to hold back Polish retail rents
- 23 July, 2020 in Landlords better positioned this time
- 22 July, 2020 in Is investor interest in Portugal justified?
- 16 July, 2020 in Better jobs picture will not spare office rents
- 15 July, 2020 in Property after the pandemic
1-12 of 906 of 76Search/Filter