European Commercial Property
European Commercial Property Update
- 6 May, 2021 in Prague industrial rents to keep growing this year
- 5 May, 2021 in In which cities will WFH have a larger impact?
- 29 April, 2021 in Stockholm prime offices on track to outperform
- 28 April, 2021 in Vienna office rental growth on hold until 2022
- 21 April, 2021 in Antwerp retail to extend lead over Brussels
- 20 April, 2021 in Rents in German industrial markets to be kept in check
- 14 April, 2021 in Supply surge to extend Dublin offices’ unlucky streak
- 13 April, 2021 in Office vacancy in Copenhagen close to its peak
- 9 April, 2021 in Where is there scope for conversions to residential?
- 8 April, 2021 in Budapest retail set to outperform CEE after 2021
- 1 April, 2021 in Cross-border capital recovery to prove slow in 2021
- 30 March, 2021 in Southern European underperformance to continue
1-12 of 953 of 80Search/Filter