- 22 February, 2021 in The future of European natural gas pipelines
- 30 October, 2020 in What a Biden victory could mean for commodities
- 8 October, 2020 in COVID-19 to hasten peak oil demand
- 21 August, 2020 in Towards liberalisation in the global LNG market
- 29 June, 2020 in Lasting blow to supply capacity is not inevitable
- 13 December, 2019 in Our new oil demand proxy points to higher prices
- 31 October, 2019 in Measuring the risk premium in the oil price
- 20 September, 2019 in Assessing the potential impact of a US-Iran war
- 11 July, 2019 in A US-Iran conflict would push oil prices above $150
- 28 June, 2018 in Is the sun setting on the oil market?
- 22 March, 2018 in What can game theory tell us about OPEC’s decisions?
- 16 February, 2018 in Is the recent fall in oil prices a taste of things to come?
1-12 of 18 of 2Search/Filter