- 9 October, 2020 in COVID-19 to hasten peak oil demand
- 21 August, 2020 in Towards liberalisation in the global LNG market
- 29 June, 2020 in Lasting blow to supply capacity is not inevitable
- 13 December, 2019 in Our new oil demand proxy points to higher prices
- 31 October, 2019 in Measuring the risk premium in the oil price
- 20 September, 2019 in Assessing the potential impact of a US-Iran war
- 11 July, 2019 in A US-Iran conflict would push oil prices above $150
- 28 June, 2018 in Is the sun setting on the oil market?
- 22 March, 2018 in What can game theory tell us about OPEC’s decisions?
- 16 February, 2018 in Is the recent fall in oil prices a taste of things to come?
- 20 October, 2017 in What can the oil market learn from coal’s demise?
- 6 July, 2017 in What do advances in vehicle technology mean for oil demand?
1-12 of 16 of 2Search/Filter