Africa Economics Update
- 23 July, 2020 in SARB cautious, but still scope for further easing
- 20 July, 2020 in Nigeria’s monetary easing on pause… for now
- 15 July, 2020 in Taking stock of Africa’s Covid crisis
- 9 July, 2020 in SA manufacturing sector one of the worst hit across EMs
- 8 July, 2020 in What next for inflation in South Africa?
- 25 June, 2020 in Assessing the damage to tourism sectors in Africa
- 24 June, 2020 in South Africa’s debt woes tie policymakers’ hands
- 19 June, 2020 in Can South Africa’s banks weather the Covid fallout?
- 11 June, 2020 in South African lockdown causing activity to collapse
- 10 June, 2020 in South Africa’s lockdown to give way to slow recovery
- 2 June, 2020 in South Africa: how low can rates go?
- 28 May, 2020 in Nigerian monetary easing: better late than never
1-12 of 637 of 54Search/Filter