Capital Economics is currently expanding the sales team and looking for enthusiastic and talented sales people. Ideally we are looking for the following types of people:
- Candidates in their second or third Sales role, between 2 to 10 years Sales experience, looking to build a career in a fast-paced sales environment.
- Proven sales people who have experience of business intelligence sales or have a good understanding of the financial and banking sectors.
- A proven sales track record including office-based sales.
- Motivated self-starter with a strong commitment to succeed.
We offer a very competitive salary, commission and bonus scheme ensuring that we have a highly motivated sales environment.
We would expect the right candidates to have the following attributes:
- Proven track record of new business development working with both new and existing customers delivering demonstrable growth in a sales environment.
- Organised, persistent and persuasive with the proven ability to generate his/her own leads.
- Previous experience working within a similar field and an understanding of the financial world would be useful but not essential for the right candidate.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills that can be demonstrated within a sales environment.
- Fully IT literate and technically able, experience of CRM systems is an advantage but not essential.
- Proven ability to develop and utilise commercial awareness providing quantifiable business benefits.
- Strong team player who shows commitment to the wider organisation working together and adding value to achieve success.
Send your CV, together with a covering letter, to Faith Elliott, firstname.lastname@example.org.