Capital Economics is one of the leading independent economic research companies in the world. Our team of economists provides award-winning macroeconomic, financial market and sectoral analysis, forecasts and consultancy, from offices in London, New York, Toronto, Sydney and Singapore. Clients include HSBC, Goldman Sachs and JP Morgan. We are quoted extensively in the global media and frequently top polls of analysts’ forecasts. Over the years we have received numerous awards, including:
- 2017 More than 15 awards for EM forecasting (Focus Economics)
- 2017 Top central bank forecaster for Brazil and Mexico (Focus Economics)
- 2016 Australia’s economists of the year (Australian Financial Review)
- 2016 Best forecaster for alumina, tin, zinc (Focus Economics)
Providing end to end support to the in-house recruitment process, through a mix of research and administration. Responsible to the Office Manager
- Undertake research to understand the candidate market landscape for open roles.
- Candidate acquisition through advertising vacancies, seeking referrals and headhunting via linked-in (using results of research above)
- Registering candidates
- Shortlisting candidates to be sent to hiring managers
- Calendar management for interviews
- Supporting members of the team with the recruitment process
The majority of working time will be spent in our offices with occasional attendance of external events. These might take place outside normal working hours.
In addition to the duties and responsibilities outlined above, the Recruitment Assistant may from time to time be required to perform other administrative or support duties assigned by the Directors or Managers in the normal course of Company business.
- Driven & keen to deliver success
- Some experience working within a recruitment background (in-house or agency)
- Ability to manage independent research projects, and work to a high standard
- Attention to detail, organised and methodological in their work
- Knowledge of LinkedIn and other recruitment tools
- Good IT knowledge, Word, Excel etc
- Excellent time management and communication skills
- Will need a high level of written and verbal skills
- Collaborative worker. Will need to liaise closely with other members of their immediate team and senior staff involved in the recruitment process.
Please send a CV and covering letter to Faith Elliott (email@example.com) indicating in the subject line that you are applying for the Recruitment Assistant position. Direct applications only please (no agencies).